Air Conditioner Repair
Stay Cool With Air Conditioner Repair Services in Edmonton
During the hot summer months, your air conditioning system works hard to keep your property cool and comfortable. This is why it’s important to invest in regular maintenance and promptly address any issues before they lead to costly breakdowns. If you want to extend the lifespan of your air conditioner, Modern Air & Water is proud to offer a planned maintenance program for homeowners and comprehensive AC repair services for residential and commercial clients in Edmonton and the surrounding communities.
As an authorized dealer of Lennox products, the team at Modern Air & Water has the knowledge and experience to repair various air conditioner models. Whether your unit is making strange noises or has stopped working altogether, our technicians can provide quick and effective solutions to get your property cool in no time. For more information, or to request a free no-obligations quote, contact us today.
Emergency Repair Services
A reliable air conditioner is essential for many home and business owners during the summer. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency repair services for all your air conditioning needs. If your AC unexpectedly breaks down, our licensed HVAC technicians are available around the clock to ensure you stay cool and comfortable all season long.
Planned Maintenance Program
At Modern Air & Water, we want you to get the most out of your AC unit. That’s why we now offer ModernCare, a planned maintenance program for residential clients in the Edmonton area. All you have to do is pay a monthly fee, and we’ll provide annual scheduled inspections and tune-ups to keep your home’s cooling equipment in good working order.
You can choose from our standard programs or customize one to suit your specific needs. All our programs include discounts on parts and labour. Plus, you’ll get priority service in an emergency.
Why Modern Air & Water
We care about our customers.
Serving Edmonton Since 1976
We help Edmonton residents and businesses with all their HVAC requirements.
Locally Owned and Operated
We’ve been active members of the Edmonton community for 44 years.
No Obligation, Hassle-Free Quotes
We give quotes with zero expectations, so you can make your decision hassle-free.
Multipoint Air Conditioning Tune Up
Standard Service Call Out Rates
- $185call-out fee includes 1st hour of service
- $109.99/hrMon-Fri 8am-4pm
- $198/hrafter-hours, weekends, and holidays
Like a good deal? See our promotions
Signs Your Air Conditioner Unit Needs Repair
It can be easy to take your air conditioner for granted until it stops working and the temperature in your home or business becomes unbearable. To avoid costly breakdowns in the middle of summer, it’s important to watch your AC for signs that it may need to be repaired.
Here are some red flags to look for:
- Poor airflow.If the cool air coming from your vents isn’t blowing hard enough, there may be an issue with the unit’s motor or fan.
- Insufficient or uneven cooling.If your AC unit no longer cools consistently, it might be due to a clog in the air filter. There could also be a leak in the ducts that’s preventing air from circulating.
- Unusual noises (vibrating, buzzing, clanking).It isn’t normal to hear loud vibrating, buzzing or clanking noises coming from your air conditioning system. Something’s loose, broken or out of place.
- Bad odours.If there’s a musty smell coming from your AC unit, there may be mould or mildew in your ducts. On the other hand, if you notice a strong burning smell, you could have a wiring issue or mechanical problem on your hands.
- Leaking.If you notice excessive amounts of water dripping from your AC unit, you could have a faulty condensate pump. Alternatively, the drain line might be blocked or broken, or the drainage slope may need to be adjusted.
- Thermostat malfunctions.Your thermostat controls your AC system, telling it when to run and for how long. If your air conditioner won’t turn on or only runs for short periods of time before shutting off, your thermostat may be to blame.
If you notice any of these signs, you should immediately call a technician to come take a look. While you’re getting your air conditioning unit serviced, it might also be a good idea to have it professionally cleaned to help prevent additional problems down the road.
Book an AC Repair Service Call in Edmonton Today
If your air conditioning equipment needs to be repaired or maintained, Modern Air & Water can help. From minor repairs to major overhauls, our trained technicians have the specialized tools and equipment to get the job done right. If your air conditioner needs to be replaced, our team can source and install the right unit for your home or business. Contact us today to schedule an inspection or service call.
Serving Edmonton Since 1976